As the title suggests and as the reality goes we all can agree with it. Let’s be real we all have been through this. Have we not? It’s our own little peaceful world where we teens take life changing and some so called important decisions. It’s not gross at all, no its not!! We all have the tendency to put on our thinking caps when we are most relaxed and comfortable. And it’s not wrong to think in the bathroom. In my opinion when hot cascading water (if its winter!! :P) gushes down you, aromatic soaps and shampoo and somewhat peaceful ambiance for our grey cells, that makes a perfect combination for calm and composed thinking. Don’t they?
Apart from thinking out loud we do get all of a sudden talented and artistic. Those minutes dedicated to self is enjoyable and eye opener somehow. And no matter what, it all gives a sense of pleasure, since we all get our own time and we put our every effort to make the best of it. So here are some of the stuff we generally tend to do in BATHROOM:-
1. Singers: This is the most common outcome in there. We all become Beyonce and Gaga and rap it like Eminem and Pitbull. We grab a shampoo bottle and create our own concert show and sometimes our own melodies!
2. Dancers: Slippery bathroom floors make the ideal place to slide down with the moves of Michel Jackson and say aahooo.....well some got their own little moves and grooves. We indeed burn some calories!!
3. Actors: We all got some lines/dialogue from our favorite actors and actress that we are so in love that we actually try to perfect it with that very accent and style. Reciting the lines under shower because shower covers your insanity up.
4. Thinkers: I don’t know about Galileo and Newton and Einstein but we prove to be great thinkers in there. All the thesis of the complicated life maze we have been facing somehow unfolds and gives us clarity. All the things nagging us for so long make sense.
5. Decision makers: We all have issues in our life. Relationship, studies, future life, career, unsolved fights etc.. and this very place helps you fix this and helps you make up your mind. Help you reach the ultimate decision.
6. Forever readers: There are bathtub and bubble bath lovers who are ready to enjoy their bath with a book. They are the bookworms who always find their way back to their loves!
7. Body analysis: If you are blessed with a huge mirror in your bathroom then you got to admit it that you try to judge the curves and edges you got. Guys flex their muscles and girls hunt for the flaws. You think of ways to get to the image you have for yourself back in your mind. All the unwanted things you got and all the things you will like to have, and you my friend try to find ways to get to the latter one.
8. Selfie booth: Yeah...we definitely do it. If you happen to take your phone in there with you, then these days we all kind of end up taking bathroom selfies. Everyone wants to have bright studio lights kind of brightness and those halogens and reflective tiled bathroom gives a magical effect to your snap. Yup they do!
That is all that I think most of us be doing along with the actual stuff we are supposed to do in the bathroom. I really hope you could relate to this and maybe made you laugh a little! :D
You can follow me on these: